A ONE-ON-ONE WITH THE ORIGINAL FACE MASK
This is where it all began for Royal Nectar – the first product of the range and by far the most popular product in the range. Celebrities from all over the world swear by the power of a Bee Venom and Manuka Honey face mask and here at Nelson Honey we are proud to be the owners of one of the most popular Bee Venom Face Masks. Want to know more, keep reading.
- The original face mask contains a special blend of Manuka Honey, Bee Venom and Easyliance – the combination of these products helps to give noticeable effects after just one application.
- Bee Venom gently stimulates your facial muscles to help tighten and firm the skin, reducing the appearance of your frown and laughter lines.
- Easyliance is a natural compound that noticeably reduces wrinkles by tightening the skin.
- Manuka Honey is vastly known for it’s antibacterial properties, people who suffer from skin disorders and acne have seen huge improvements in their skin once they ahve incorporated Manuka Honey into their beauty regime.
- The Original Face Mask also contains a blend of natural oils such as Apricot Kernel, Avocado, Rosehip and many more which help to improving your skins hydration whilst the unique properties of the oils can also help prevent skin blemishes and reduce the appearance of acne.
- Guess what?! Our famous ‘aches and pains’ honey Nectar Ease is actually the product we use to create our Royal Nectar Range! Philip Cropp has over years of trial and error, mastered the perfect ratio of Bee Venom and Manuka Honey that is gentle on the skin but still offers amazing results.
- No bee’s are harmed in the Bee Venom Collection Process. We love bee’s and we would never do anything to hurt them, that’s why we ensure all bee products that we use here at Nelson Honey have been ethically collected and that the bees have received proper treatment. Bee Venom is collected by using a glass frame with thin wires that have a low electrical current running through them, this causes the bees to release the venom through their stinger (they do not lose their stinger, which usually results in bee deaths), the venom is then dried and taken to a laboratory for testing.
The Royal Nectar Original Face Mask can be used as a special treatment restorative face mask or as a night cream to deeply replenish the epidermis. Our customers contact us all the time with various other uses the Original Face Mask is brilliant for. We’ve listed some of our favourites below, let us know how you use the mask in the comments below.
Face Mask: This is one of our favourite ways to use the mask as you can really notice a difference in your skin plus who doesn’t love pampering themselves with a face mask?!
Directions: Cleanse skin and apply the cream generously over your face and neck using clean hands or a cosmetics brush. Leave for 20 minutes and gently rinse off with warm water. Use a clean, dry cloth to pat dry the area.
Night Cream: Great for those who don’t have a spare 20 minutes in their busy schedule to use a Face Mask.
Directions: Cleanse skin and apply sparingly to the face and neck using clean hands or a cosmetics brush. Leave the product on over night and gently rinse off with warm water in the morning. Apply Royal Nectar Moisturising Face Lift for extra support.
Foundation Primer: Who would have thought? The Royal Nectar Original Face Mask gives you a soft, luminescent and brilliant base to work with when applying foundation and the rest of your make-up. It also helps to reduce the appearance of any under eye bags by lifting and firming. A win-win we think!
Directions: Apply a thin layer to cleansed skin and allow product to settle for 5 minutes before apply make-up.
Hand Cream: Some of our customers love using the Original Face Mask as a hand cream to help reduce wrinkles and age spots on their hands!
Directions: Apply a small amount and massage into hands.
A patch test application is recommended for first use.
If you have any questions or want to know a bit more about any of our products, leave a comment below! 🙂
Until next time…
The Team at Nelson Honey xo